Christmas Playlist Competition Terms and Conditions
8 December 2020
TERMS & CONDITIONS
EUROREPAR CAR SERVICE CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST PRIZE DRAW – TERMS & CONDITIONS (DECEMBER 2020)
Win one of FOUR all-new echo dot (4th gen) smart speakers
1. The Promoter is Peugeot Motor Company trading as Eurorepar Car Service company registration number 148545 whose registered address is: Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry, CV3 1ND.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees and close family members of PSA Group and partners of Eurorepar Car Service and anyone associated with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Facebook page:
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be counted or considered.
7. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on the 20th December 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason including; late entry, lost entries, partially submitted entries.
9.1 The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Facebook: like the Eurorepar Car Service UK page and enter your suggested Christmas tune and artist in the comments.
9.2 Four (4) winners will be randomly drawn.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competitions and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoters’ control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
12.1. One All-new Echo Dot (4th gen) Smart speaker. There are four total All-new Echo Dot speakers [the prize] to give away.
12.2 One prize per winner to be drawn.
13. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up any prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
14. Four (4) winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter’s agent April Six Mobility.
15. The winner will be notified by Direct Message on Facebook within 10 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The Promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize will be delivered.
17. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.