Euro Repar Car Service UK
This site is owned and operated by Peugeot Motor Company plc trading as Euro Repar Car Service UK registered in England under company registration number 148545, the registered office address of which is:
You undertake to be responsible for your own use of this website and to use this website only for awful purposes. You may not use this website in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international alw or regulation or that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
All intellectual property rights in connection with all the information and images on the website are the property of Euro Repar Car Service UK or a member of its group. No information or images are to be used reproduced, distributed, transmitted or duplicated without our prior written permission.
All trade marks, names and logos used on this website are owned by us or a member of our group (unless otherwise stated). Your use of this website does not allow you to infringe those rights or the rights of third parties which may exist in material contained in this website. No licence is expressly or impliedly granted within or as a result of your sue f this website.
This website may be viewed anywhere in the world but is intended for use in the UK ony. Euro Repar Car Service UK does not make any representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations
Our prior written authorisation is necessary for the creation of any hypertext link to any of this website. We will not in any event have any liability for the content or products or services offered on any sites to which this website is linked by either hypertext links or any other type of link.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access this website. You should use your own virus protection software. We do not guarantee that this website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which this website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this website. You must not attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this website will cease immediately.
Euro Repar Car Service Operated by PSA Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement sets out all the information that we are required, by UK Data Protection laws, to provide to you about how PSA (hereinafter referred to as “PSA”, “we” or “us”) will process your personal data.
1. What purposes does Euro Repar Car Service process your personal data for and what is the legal justification for this processing?
• To fulfil your Online Booking Request
It is necessary to enable us to perform our contractual commitments to you.
• To provide, manage and respond to any requests you have made to us.
It is necessary in our legitimate interests to serve our customers properly.
• To help us identify you when you contact us.
It is necessary in our legitimate interest to ensure that we serve our customers properly and provide you with a personalised service.
• To provide you with the most user-friendly online navigation experience.
It is necessary in our legitimate interest to improve our websites and provide you with the best possible experience when you visit our websites. It is necessary to do this in order to comply with legal requirements.
• For general administration, reporting, audit and analysis purposes and to manage our relationship with you.
It is necessary in our legitimate interests and to ensure the effective management of our business.
• To comply with law for example if we are required by any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party.
It is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
• Pass on to any third party that purchases, or to which we transfer, all or substantially all of our assets or and business. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to ensure that the entity to which we transfer your personal information uses it in a manner that is consistent with this Policy.
This is necessary in our legitimate interests in order to manage our business.
• To carry out analysis and customer profiling. We may combine and analyse your personal information to help us develop and improve our products and services, understand our customers better; and to manage and improve our relationship with you. This could include, for example, informing our distribution strategy, evaluating the effectiveness of our marketing and customer service, conducting market analysis and identifying products or services which may be of interest to you.
It is necessary in our legitimate interests to ensure that we personalise the service we provide to you and interact with you in the way that suits you best.
2. Who do we share your personal data with?
The personal data we process will be shared by Euro Repar Car Service on a need to know basis to a restricted number of third parties, depending on the purpose of the processing, as follows:
1. Third parties who provide our Contact Centre services.
• To answer general queries and action brochure & test drive requests.
2. Data Management Partners.
• To securely manage data.
3. Media Partners (such as Google, Amazon, Facebook and Sky)
• To advertise our products and services.
4. Technology Partners and IT service providers
• To manage services on our websites, for example to help us maintain our IT systems.
5. Analysis Partners
• Analyse how our websites are navigated how effective our advertising campaigns are and which products and services are of most interest.
3. Will your personal data be transferred outside the EU?
For more information about theseWe may transfer your Information to a country outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"), provided that the country to which the personal data are transferred ensures an adequate level of protection for your rights and freedoms. If this country does not offer the same level of data protection as the European and local data protection legislation, Groupe PSA will take adequate measures to ensure that the collected personal data is processed in accordance with the applicable legislation relating to data protection.
Personal data we hold may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. That staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of contracts with you, the processing of payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting Information to us, you agree to this transfer, storage and processing.
4. How long do we keep your personal data for?
• The length of time we will keep your personal data for will depend on the purpose we are processing it for. However, in deciding how long we need to keep it for, we will apply the following criteria:
• We will keep personal data for the minimum period we need to for the purpose(s) we collected it for as described in Article 1 above.
• Your personal data are then archived as required by law for the length of time we are legally required to keep it for.
• Your personal data are then anonymized or deleted.
For more information, you can also contact our Data Protection Co-ordinator by email to email@example.com or by post to the Data Protection Co-ordinator, Peugeot Citroën Automobiles UK Ltd, Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry, CV3 1ND.
'Cookies' are small pieces of information sent to your device and stored on its hard drive to allow our websites to recognise you when you visit.
• IP address, login information, browser type, location, time zone, operating system, and other technical information
• Information about your visit, including the websites you visit before and after our website and products you viewed
• Length of visits to pages on our website, and page interaction information
6. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Data Protection laws give you a number of rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you. In particular, you have the right to access your personal data, to have it corrected (where it is inaccurate or incomplete) and, in certain circumstances to have it erased, restricted or transferred to a third party. You also have the right to object to it being processed. You should be aware that not all of these rights apply in every instance therefore, in some cases, we would not have to comply. If you are unhappy about how Euro Repar Car Service has handled (or is handling) your personal data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”). You can do this by visiting www.ico.gov.uk. The ICO can investigate your claim and take action against anyone who’s misused personal data.
You can also withdraw your consent at any moment if the processing is based on your consent.
You can exercise these rights on simple request to our Data Protection Co-ordinator by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Data Protection Co-ordinator, Peugeot Citroën Automobiles UK Ltd, Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry, CV3 1ND.
We will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information on this website but make no warranty or representation of any kind express or implied, statutory or otherwise regarding the contents or availability of the website or that it will be timely or error-free.
Your use of this website is at your sole and entire risk. We, and our group companies, will have no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages, including any material loss, loss of data or financial loss, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any associated websites, the information contained in them and / or any action taken in reliance on them.
We shall not be responsible for any damage caused to or any loss suffered by user of this website resulting from any viruses or other items of a destructive nature that may infect devices or other property as a result of the use of this website or the downloading of any of its contents.
We do not exclude or limit our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes (i) death or persona injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of ur employees, agents or sub-contractors and (ii) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
This section explains what cookies are, how they are used on our website and how you can manage and remove them if you chose to.
What should I do next?
Description of cookies
This cookie sets a session ID each time you visit our site and expires at the end of each session.
This cookie is saved on your device when you press “accept”. This allows us to remember your preference, meaning we won’t show you this same message again.
Google Analytics cookies help us to understand how our customers use our website, how many people visit our site and how they navigate our site.
We use this information to optimise the experience on our site for our visitors.